Author Topic: A ton of accounts locked by the GameMaster  (Read 12586 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: A ton of accounts locked by the GameMaster
« Reply #15: July 18, 2011, 01:10:06 AM »
This is truly frustrating. Cheating not only eventually leads to your own characters being banned, but also ruins the experience for everyone else in the realm. I've been in PeL basically since I started a few months ago, and love playing there. But now we've lost half our army and it makes me feel like my whole time there has been somehow tainted and dishonest. Screw you, cheaters!
I've never had the misfortune to play in a realm that has been riddled with multis. I've seen one or two here and there. And I've seen a few realms pretty much disappear when the multis get locked.

But yeah, I agree with your sentiments.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 18, 2011, 01:11:49 AM »
How do you guys find out about accounts being locked? I'd like to see who it was in Ohnar West to see if they acted similar to each other or not.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 18, 2011, 01:17:00 AM »
Going through all the families in the character list :P

Huntsmaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 18, 2011, 01:46:39 AM »
And I thought it was a little sketchy to have two characters in the same realm.... much less 5 characters, and then one more in the realm you're at war with.
Agiri (Carelia) Tinwe (Greater Aenilia) Ayrl (Fissoa) Wyllham (IVF)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 18, 2011, 01:48:43 AM »
And I thought it was a little sketchy to have two characters in the same realm.... much less 5 characters, and then one more in the realm you're at war with.

All we know so far is accounts were locked. We have no idea if it was the work of 1 multi, more then 1 multi or if the entire thing is a misunderstanding that will be worked out between the player(s) and Tom.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Huntsmaster

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 18, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »
All we know so far is accounts were locked. We have no idea if it was the work of 1 multi, more then 1 multi or if the entire thing is a misunderstanding that will be worked out between the player(s) and Tom.

Sure, which is why that other thread is hashing out the reasons you don't OOC ban dukes who get their accounts locked.

OTOH, there's a lot of little signs on the accounts I've seen that make things pretty obvious once they're pointed out.
Agiri (Carelia) Tinwe (Greater Aenilia) Ayrl (Fissoa) Wyllham (IVF)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: July 18, 2011, 02:05:46 AM »
Sure, which is why that other thread is hashing out the reasons you don't OOC ban dukes who get their accounts locked.

OTOH, there's a lot of little signs on the accounts I've seen that make things pretty obvious once they're pointed out.

What, the fact they play in the same realms? Until one of my characters got deported I only played in Arcaea and PeL as well, its not uncommon for a group of friends to play in the same realms, doesn't make them multies.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 18, 2011, 02:05:52 AM »
This is truly frustrating. Cheating not only eventually leads to your own characters being banned, but also ruins the experience for everyone else in the realm. I've been in PeL basically since I started a few months ago, and love playing there. But now we've lost half our army and it makes me feel like my whole time there has been somehow tainted and dishonest. Screw you, cheaters!

I just got back from a tripple shift (need monies!) and came back to half the army being multies and half the remaining being wiped out.. I have a quarter left.. NOT Good... PeL might actually fall....
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 18, 2011, 02:18:40 AM »
I just got back from a tripple shift (need monies!) and came back to half the army being multies and half the remaining being wiped out.. I have a quarter left.. NOT Good... PeL might actually fall....

We still have our golds. We actually I don't since my knights had my gold and they have had their accounts locked.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 18, 2011, 02:22:22 AM »
We still have our golds. We actually I don't since my knights had my gold and they have had their accounts locked.

any chance you can grab a unit quickly? :D

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: July 18, 2011, 02:25:49 AM »
any chance you can grab a unit quickly? :D

Without changing class, I could control like 12 men, which is also about all I could afford.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #26: July 18, 2011, 02:51:28 AM »

lol, do you know how long it took for Aquilegia and Ordenstaat to fall? In the former case it was one guy who comprised about 90% of the realm or something. In the latter case, it was I believe multiple incidences over a period of 2 years, finally culminating in some sort of lock I think, perhaps because there were sequential UIDs in Ordenstaat.

Hm...coincidentally, I was present in Aquilegia (Ruler, and...pretty much every position over a period of a year or so due to various vacancies lol) and Ordenstaat (Banker and Duke). Haha...if I were in PeL at any point in my history that'd look really strange huh?

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: July 18, 2011, 03:08:15 AM »
Without changing class, I could control like 12 men, which is also about all I could afford.

Ask koli, get SF? :D

bluexmas

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: July 18, 2011, 04:12:41 AM »
You have to admit it's "impressive" to have to deal with half of our army locked and a monster invasion over 7K CS.... or something
The Finsternis family welcomes you.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: July 18, 2011, 04:22:55 AM »
You have to admit it's "impressive" to have to deal with half of our army locked and a monster invasion over 7K CS.... or something

I recommend we run away. Generally on Dwilight multies are created when someone needs those extra characters for estates + army strength. If those multies hadn't joined, we would have had this same problem with monsters, only months ago.