Author Topic: A ton of accounts locked by the GameMaster  (Read 12588 times)

Zakilevo

Re: A ton of accounts locked by the GameMaster
« Reply #30: July 18, 2011, 04:36:17 AM »
Well at least you guys have a realm close to yours to join. :)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: July 18, 2011, 04:44:46 AM »
Well at least you guys have a realm close to yours to join. :)

And be a subject of Amuary? NEVER. PeL should be alright, just have to pull in our borders and have those nobles that are left over recruit.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: July 18, 2011, 06:47:58 AM »
Pian en Luries has 7 regions, had 25 nobles, and now should have 18.
Libero Empire has 10 regions and 16 nobles.
Both Madina and D'Hara have 7 regions and 17 nobles.
Asylon has 6 regions and only 13 nobles.

I really don't think PeL is in any great danger, in comparison with the other realms. It was living a sort of fake golden age that has just ended, but it's hardly on the worst noble/region ratio out there now. It's still better than many. I see no reason why it should have to fall back and lose regions.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: July 18, 2011, 07:22:38 AM »
Pian en Luries has 7 regions, had 25 nobles, and now should have 18.
Libero Empire has 10 regions and 16 nobles.
Both Madina and D'Hara have 7 regions and 17 nobles.
Asylon has 6 regions and only 13 nobles.

I really don't think PeL is in any great danger, in comparison with the other realms. It was living a sort of fake golden age that has just ended, but it's hardly on the worst noble/region ratio out there now. It's still better than many. I see no reason why it should have to fall back and lose regions.

Mostly we can't hold a second city and defend ourselves against the large hordes in the North.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: July 18, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »
lol, do you know how long it took for Aquilegia and Ordenstaat to fall? In the former case it was one guy who comprised about 90% of the realm or something.

Yeah, these PeL's don't have nothing on what happened to Aquilegia (or Irombrozia). I think about three or four people EVER played in Aquilegia alongside Twinblade. Anyway, I love a good excuse to share Twinblade's last love letter to himself. Have a good giggle everyone.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Talk:Twinblade_Family

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: July 19, 2011, 02:58:17 AM »
Mostly we can't hold a second city and defend ourselves against the large hordes in the North.

Take Lupa Lapu and holding Poratown will be easier as you'll have a secure corridor through Nid Tek, and the length of your border will not be extended.

You have 18 nobles for 2 cities with a 3-region-border that is close to your capital. You shouldn't have to retreat.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: July 19, 2011, 04:48:55 AM »
Take Lupa Lapu and holding Poratown will be easier as you'll have a secure corridor through Nid Tek, and the length of your border will not be extended.

You have 18 nobles for 2 cities with a 3-region-border that is close to your capital. You shouldn't have to retreat.

You clearly don't have any idea what the hordes are like.  We gave up on Lupa Lapu a while ago after struggling to try to hold it, but we were fighting off something like 10K a week in Lupa Lapu in addition to whatever hit Ciarin Tut and Poryatu.  Pulling back to Nid Tek/Poryatu/Ciarin Tut reduced the hordes to maybe 5K a week total, with the occasional giant hordes coming in (like we have right now) with a lot more (think we have had something like 12K hit in the last week or so).

The Desert, the Axewild, and all the Mountains make a lot of hordes.  I've seen days (when we held LL) where we had 20K+ on our borders.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"