Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15194 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Topic Start: May 08, 2018, 02:23:13 PM »
The sun was barely up as the group of soldiers and wagons started out from Domus. In the stillness before dawn very few people stirred, oh there were some, but most people took every bit of time they could before starting the day.

The guards manning the gates just stared at the soldiers and carts moving out from Domus, they were just glad it was almost breakfast time.

And as the wind started to blow and skies lighten we find the procession of soldiers under the Gardarr banner on the road towards Aestus.

Rand was riding up front with his officers setting a blistering pace, but he knew his men would handle the march; they have done it on numerous times.

Rand took out his flask and took a swig. “Headache my lord?”

Rand shook his head and replied “Same as always Ruan, could be worse, could be better”

Ruan riding at Rand’s side nodded in the affirmative. Looking back towards the marching men he said “At this pace we will reach Aestus before sundown.”

Rand glanced at Ruan, “We will, you will not.” Sighing Rand looked at his friend and said “You will split from the column with your seekers and move towards that copse of trees about an hour’s ride from Aestus”

“Oh” exclaimed Ruan “I had almost forgotten about our friend” he said with a smile on his face

“Always so full of mirth Inquisitor, you jest but if I could we would set camp but with things the way they are, best thing to do is get to Aestus with haste. So I leave our friend in your capable hands, and I’m sure with your entertainment he will open up and share with us his thoughts”

Ruan nodded “The Will of the Gods will be done my Lord, I will make the necessary arrangements with my division.” With those words the Inquisitor pulled up his horse and rode back through the marching line towards a covered wagon bearing the Blue Sigel of the God Treoraí.

The rest of the march went by uneventful, and an hour before Dusk Rand noticed his Inquisitor and his Seekers of Light leave the road and split from the rest of the Gardarr Phalanx moving at a slow pace towards their destination.

Rand settled back as the Gardarr Phalanx marched into Aestus, the new Lord has come and with him the cleansing Light of the Gods.
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova