Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15266 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Topic Start: May 15, 2018, 07:45:13 AM »
The Tavern the Cultist had been squatting in was dusty, dark and dank. But if you peered through the door you could see seven figures slowly swinging from ropes in the background. In front of them was a lone chair and a lone rope hanging ready to be re-used. Soldiers where carrying out body after body and dumping them in the alley at the side of the building, the flies were a nuisance.

In front of the Tavern flanked by Seekers of the light Rand and Ruan was sitting behind some tables and writing in ledgers.

“NEXT!”

A Young woman stepped forward.

“Name?”

“Milord, I’m not a cultist, I was just rounded up here with the others, I follow the Gods three, please Milord, mercy” Rand looked at the sobbing woman.

“NAME!”

…”Ro…Roselly Ventas” …

“Age?”

…“22, Milord”…

“Occupation?”

…”Child Carer, Milord”

“Answer true child, for if you walk in the light the Gods will walk with you and protect you from harm”

…”I will Milord, I swear it”…

“Have you now or have you ever taken part in any unholy Shadow practises, have you or any of your kin been in this unholy cesspool, and have your or anyone you know been touched by the Shadow”

…”No Milord, none of that, I’m a good god fearing woman, and neither me or mine would take part in these practises”…

Rand leaned back in his chair and sighed, he’d been hearing it since they started, and not one has come out to confess, of course that was to be expected. He wished he had more time, but alas time was not on his side.

“I Rand Gardarr chosen of the God Ánradh hereby find you guilty of heresy and collaboration with the Shadow, I sentence you to death by hanging, may the Gods have mercy on your soul, for you will find none here”

Two seekers of the light grabbed the woman and dragged her into the Tavern; she was screaming her innocence all the way.

“NEXT!”
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova