Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15174 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Topic Start: June 19, 2018, 01:20:52 PM »
On Beluaterra
Roleplay from Angela Barrett

"More people would believe if there's a city to spread the truth in.... I cannot remain here." Angela mumbled to herself while wandering the ruined battlefield where Bara'Khur's forces were forced to withdraw for now. She decided to make her way down to Wunderkin in order to properly spread the faith, hoping that the Nobles would catch on. In truth Angela is hoping for more than that, she knows that for the Peasantry to take The Order seriously they must have a permanent dwelling in form of a Temple or Shrine. In order to do that....she must preach to the masses in the city.

So she gathered in the Town Plaza and spoke and spoke and spoke for twelve whole hours, attracting a large crowd of listeners although only a few actually took the truth to heart. Angela was not worried, for after the sermon she sees someone approaching her on a horse in Noble garb. So she advances to them and poses them a interesting question.

"Welcome, Noble of Bara'Khur…….are you here because you know what must be done to save this land? Will you join us in prayer and be inducted into The Order as the official second member? Your contribution could mean the salvation of the world itself with sacrifices across it! To prevent the scourge of disease and abominations from spreading further. Come to me and show your piety, then I shall then induct you if you so wish...…"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:24:06 PM by Jored »
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova