Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15182 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Topic Start: June 19, 2018, 01:23:09 PM »
On Beluaterra

Tam, pulled at the reins of his horse, and it came to a plodding stop, even his horse seemed like it had fallen into despair.

Tam Looked upon the Priestess as she approached him and then she spoke.

"Welcome, Noble of Bara'Khur…….are you here because you know what must be done to save this land? Will you join us in prayer and be inducted into The Order as the official second member? Your contribution could mean the salvation of the world itself with sacrifices across it! To prevent the scourge of disease and abominations from spreading further. Come to me and show your piety, then I shall then induct you if you so wish...…"

Tam listened to her words and thought. Would he? His Family had always followed the Daishi faith, but he was born into it, he can’t even remember if he ever met or saw a Daishi Priest. It ranked at him, here he was fighting, his men dying and the Priests of Daishi did nothing.

Tam motioned to his men and they tentatively helped him dismount, with solid ground under his feet he stepped towards the Priestess. Tam was quite tall and as he got closer to the Priestess he tilted his head down, he met her eyes and spoke. “So be it”

Tam withdrew his sword and with some effort he bent down on one knee, placing it in front of Priestess and spoke “Priestess of Mordok , I Tam Gardarr, Inquisitor of Bara'Khur, Noble of this Realm hereby denounce my ties to Daishi and all it entails and pledge my sword and life to The Order of Mordok.”

Behind him Tam’s remaining men also knelt and took the oath.

With a sigh Tam rested his head against the hilt of his sword. He was so very, very tired.
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova