Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15272 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Topic Start: June 21, 2018, 01:46:41 PM »
BACK ON THE EAST CONTINENT

Rand scanned the Horizon from his vantage point, the higher tower centered in the stockade. The Stockade was the obvious choice for the command center, but it was this tower that was the advantage. 

The first banners were spotted in the distance and the sentries had called out. There was a bustle in the camp as men ran to and fro, but it would be a while still before Rand could make out the Nobles Banners.

What he did know was that they where Vixen, his scouts had informed him of their imminent arrival.

He ignored the host in the distance even though they made good pace they would be hours still before they arrived at the rally grounds. Rand looked over to where the Highmarch troops were camped.  The Nobles of Highmarch had set up at their allotted plots east of the stockade, well managed, orderly and marked by their Nobles Banners.

It was efficient.

“Ruan, make arrangements, once the Vixens are close enough send out riders to instruct their Commanders on the Plots allocated to them on the West Side of the Stockade.”

“Also, make arrangements for refreshments to be made available for our allies, also send word to the Highmarch Camps of their arrival. We will host the gathering around the command tent, have some more canopies put up in the mean time."

Ruan, leaning against the railing spoke “Of course High General. It’s interesting times we find ourselves in, it’s been a while since Highmarch and Vix Tiramora found themselves together at the same setting.“

Rand looked at Ruan, the man had that strange grin on his face again “What?, I know you Ruan you are up to something”

Waving it away Ruan said ”Oh Nothing nefarious, I was just thinking on which Nobles accompany the Vix Army, I’ve heard much of the depravity going down in the Deep South. Can you believe I have just today heard from some merchants that Nobles are even marrying Commoners down there?”

Rand glared at Ruan, “You will of course behave yourself as per your station, I don’t want any .. Incidents … understand?”

Ruan smiled “Oh you know me, always proper”

Rand just shook his head as Ruan made his way down the tower. With a chuckle, he scoffed

“Marrying Commoners, ridiculous”
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova