Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15160 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Reply #15: August 17, 2018, 12:05:33 PM »
Dantooine Ball

Veronica came to a stop as she noticed Knight de Medici approach her. This was the first time she had the chance to really take him in, previously she had only glanced him from a distance at court.

He was accompanied by who she assumed was his wife, Veronica felt a blush as she remembered sending him a letter once stating that courting her would take more than just words, only to realize after the fact that he was in fact married.

["Hello there," he says, offering a gentle head bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Alessio de Medici, and this is my gorgeous wife, Andrea. She finds your dress beautiful. What might your name be?"]

Veronica beamed at the complement, “Milady’ de Medici … Andrea if I may be so bold, I thank you on the complement.”  Veronica took a glass of wine from a passing servant. “As for my name Sir Alessio, I believe we have met … in writing so to say.”

“I am Veronica, Veronica Gardarr …”

Veronica was waiting on a response, when she heard the Herald pronounce some new arrivals.

[‘Sir William Fitz Roberts and family’ the herald called out]

“…Fitz Roberts …” she whispered as she turned and looked at the new arrivals.

Mikael had also made a move closer towards Veronica; he was not too far off mingling with the lesser nobility, he came beside Veronica and whispered in her ear, his hand on his sword.

Roleplay from Alessio de Medici

The Ball

“I am Veronica, Veronica Gardarr …”

As Veronica was interrupted, Alessio paused waiting for the herald to finish, paying little attention to anything. Andrea, however, had observed Mikael's hand on his sword, perking an eyebrow, before looking over to the herald. Most curious.

After letting the hushed whispers pass, Alessio speaks up once more:

"Ah, so you are the Dame Veronica. It is a pleasure to meet you in the flesh - you truly have been graced. My darling wife wanted to tell you how wonderful she thinks your dress is. Can we ask who made it - we would like to get in touch with the craftsman and-"

Promptly, he is cut off by Andrea. "Sorry for his endless ramblings, my sweet. It drives me mad with him taking ages to get his point across. He wishes to invite you to the opening of the Lurian Herald's main facility in Giask in the coming weeks. If you would like, that is." she smiles, taking her husband's hand. She gives one final look over to Mikael, not saying anything.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 08:28:06 AM by Jored »
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova