Author Topic: The House of Gardarr  (Read 15191 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The House of Gardarr
« Reply #30: August 18, 2018, 08:25:42 AM »
Dantooine Ball

[He wishes to invite you to the opening of the Lurian Herald's main facility in Giask in the coming weeks.]

Veronica dismissed the Fitz Roberts entourage from her thoughts and looked at Andrea. "Oh forgive me Andrea, its seems this vintage is a tad too strong for me" turning to Mikael she says "Mikael please be a dear and dispose of this" as she handed him the wine glass.

Mikael nodded as he took the glass from her,"Of course Milady" Veronica smiled at him as he stepped back to mingle with the lesser Nobility, not too close but not too far away if needed. Turning to Andrea, Veronica hooked her arm in hers and prodded her away from where the Fitz Roberts where talking with the other Nobles.

"Oh Giask, I would love to visit the City, is it as marvelous as Askileon. I do hope that the straits from Askileon to Giask will be milder now that Spring has arrived. You know i traveled through the dead of Winter from East Island, it was a nightmare to be on a ship in that weather for weeks. Oh i almost forgot you recently had a baby, how exiting and you kept your figure, you must tell me your secret, not that I intend to be a mother anytime soon, but it is always good to know these things."

Veronica kept talking as she slowly moved to the other side of the ball room, Andrea in hand and Alessio trailing behind them.

Dantooine Ball

Veronica kept talking as she slowly moved to the other side of the ball room, Andrea in hand and Alessio trailing behind them.

"It is far more marvellous. Since I married Alessio, we spent many years together there living with his family. I cannot say I do not miss them, though Shinnen is almost equal in its beauty," she smiles. "Dear, was it not the Eastern Continent where your brother was sent to live with his cousin, the General?" she looks to her husband.

"It was," replied he, "But he has since passed, and now our dear brother is looking for opportunities of his own. He inherited a lion, of all things - can you believe it?" he looks back to Veronica.

"As for my secret," Andrea interrupts, "I had triplets my first time around. One small baby is nothing - well, with a small corset beneath my dress, that is." she rubs her stomach, looking for a buffet or any food.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 08:06:13 AM by Jored »
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova