Author Topic: What you really wanted to do in BM but never did  (Read 33441 times)

Woelfen

• Knight
  • Falling awake
    • View Profile
Overall goal:

Enliven the EC with a realm to be founded by a group of exceptionally active and deep characters. Dukes with immense power, Lords vying for favour, Knights running amok as they are wont to do, the entirety of a Kingdom working to help with (character) development for any that wish to join.

Not even a large realm, but something new that will help to redefine the continent in years to come.

((obviously, i would like to see myself as a king, but it's my idea so why not?  8) ))

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Overall goal:

Enliven the EC with a realm to be founded by a group of exceptionally active and deep characters. Dukes with immense power, Lords vying for favour, Knights running amok as they are wont to do, the entirety of a Kingdom working to help with (character) development for any that wish to join.

Not even a large realm, but something new that will help to redefine the continent in years to come.

((obviously, i would like to see myself as a king, but it's my idea so why not?  8) ))

Just bring me all these exceptionally active and deep characters to Enweil on BT and I'll help ya forge a realm.  8)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
Overall goal:

I'm onboard, but I wanna be King! See, we already have the drama down ;)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)