Author Topic: Under Debate: Free Up Information  (Read 5082 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Up Information
« Topic Start: May 22, 2018, 02:41:19 PM »
Would you feel like having a tooltip of some sort that appears when you hover over a position title, to tell you what the generic version of that title is, would be sufficient for that part?

That would be amazing. Recently, I went probably a couple months thinking "Imperator Kellan" was the ruler of Perdan. Noooope. That is the title for General. That tool tip would be great for when people assign odd names to the positions.

I'd like to know what relationship that sender is to me and my realm. I feel like people could enhance their RP reactivity if they knew they were talking to enemies, allies, federated partners, etc. Or maybe not! But simply to know if the sender is from your realm or not is a start; I don't know who everyone by name not necessarily which regions are ours at any given time.

I feel like this is just part of the learning process. After spending a bit of time on a continent, you get a feel for the regions. And if you come across one that you don't happen to know, it is as simple as opening the Information tab in a new tab for a region list, diplomatic relations, etc...

I just think caution should be taken in packing too much information into one spot. It might be nice the first couple days in a new realm, but that barrage of information will get old and cumbersome quickly, IMO.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.