Author Topic: Magical Events in Bescanon & Surrounding Regions  (Read 19980 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I have to say that I am more than a little frustrated by this decision as well.

EC is the only normal server that remains PvP... Or so I thought until portals popped up. It is the only island where Old BM of interstate wars with is still happening. Heavy magic does not belong on EC. There is enough PvP interaction on EC without adding in these sorts of manual interventions.

That is to say nothing of the ramifications these actions - from what I have gathered, not only were walls switched between Bescanon and Troyes (as requested by the spellcasting advie), but additionally, recruitment centers have been also switched around in multiple regions, and Perdan City's level 5 walls also removed.

Why are the GM's making such heavyhanded manual moves on the sole PvP server? Can we please refrain from alienating the dwindling playerbase that remains and just wants to play a game with strategy and roleplaying, set in a low-fantasy middle-ages world? Portals belong on Beluaterra, where people signed up for them, and possibly Dwilight, with the Zuma. Not EC. Players are legitimately frustrated with such actions, and some are deleting/pausing already. I am sure this was not the intent of the GMs, but ultimately this is the result... I hope that the GMs consider taking back some of the additional effects beyond what the advie requested, which was already a big change, and remove portal stones from EC in the future.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell