Author Topic: Magical Events in Bescanon & Surrounding Regions  (Read 19873 times)

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
When I recommended that what be done be done regarding the portal stones, I really wasn't imagining that something of this magnitude would happen. A bit of magic here and there, someone getting hit by a spark might make sense, but this goes beyond what is feasible IC to something that has dramatically affected the course of war and politics on the EC.

The walls in Perdan were moved to Meuse, a location that can't sustain much in the way of militia and doesn't need the walls. It is kind of funny that they are there, but the implications are massive in terms of what can happen now because not just Perdan but Bescanon no longer have their walls, and that Troyes now does have walls. All of this happening while two massive armies of approx. 20kCS each are facing off against each other between Bescanon and Troyes. As for the RCs moving, some of them were destroyed including the best RC that Perdan had.

There is also a great deal of political maneuvering going on regarding the region at this point.

EC is the only normal server that remains PvP... Or so I thought until portals popped up. It is the only island where Old BM of interstate wars with is still happening. Heavy magic does not belong on EC. There is enough PvP interaction on EC without adding in these sorts of manual interventions.

I'll echo this point by Lefanis and add that after the FEI and Atamara were sunk it threw the balance of islands heavily in the favour of monster/magic dominated ones.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.