Author Topic: Magical Events in Bescanon & Surrounding Regions  (Read 19781 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Firstly, since when is portal magic giving what player requests? Without drawback and to that level of magnitude? Do you win wars through portal magic now?

Secondly, I think it was a very very big mistake to have the dev who really hates Perdan and its players and was quite vocal about it on these very forums, handle the portal effects. Especially when these results are obviously unfair and out of any reasonable proportion.
Let me be very clear here. I can not claim that Vita blatantly and purposefully screwed Perdan up but I will repeat that it was a mistake to not distance himself from this situation, knowing his own biases and knowing we all know them as well.

I'm left with a seriously bad taste in my mouth and I think other Titans should look into this very carefully. If that was actually condoned by everyone, I think it's time to involve Tom because this is a very serious and out of proportion dev intervention.

Retaliate with 8 portal stones of your own   8)
No.
We should not be pushed to play adventurers and farm portal stones to then petition devs for enormous unconditional advantage in wars.
This is not how this game is supposed to be played.