Author Topic: Magical Events in Bescanon & Surrounding Regions  (Read 19774 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What you mean to do in your own mind and what it appears you are doing from the outside are not always the same.

Appearances do matter.

And while you certainly may not have meant to give preferential treatment to instantly respond to a portal event that gave the Northern Alliance a massive advantage by removing walls and recruitment centers from the Southern Alliance, that is what ended up happening.

And while you certainly may not have meant to give preferential treatment to the Northern Alliance by delaying response to a portal event meant to reverse some of that damage, some people could make the case that is what has ended up happening.

I know the devs are busy, and I know there are not as many devs as there used to be.  I'm honestly not trying to bust your balls or anything, but it is honestly annoying as a player to have it feel as if the weight of the devs is pressing the scales against you as a player.  Whether or not that is actually what is happening.