Author Topic: Magical Events in Bescanon & Surrounding Regions  (Read 19765 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It's one of those very ironic things.

Perdan City was the capital of Perdan.

When the former Perdan king took Perdan Duchy out of Perdan, Perdan City remained the capital of Perdan even though it was in Vix.

And when the Vix leader took Perdan City to Highmarch, Perdan City was still the capital of Perdan.  Even though it was in Highmarch.

Seriously.  No joke.  If you looked at the realm summary, the capital was still Perdan City.

So for a month or two, Perdan was unable to recruit any soldiers since the only place you can do that is in the capital.  But since the capital was not in the realm, we couldn't recruit there.

So after Chenier lost the vote to keep Perdan City in Highmarch and the new lord of Perdan City brought it back to Perdan, we did not need to change the capital back to Perdan City.  Because we had never changed it AWAY from Perdan City.

I honestly don't know how the game's code kept all of that straight, and I'm figuring there was probably a bug in there somewhere, but that's how it worked out.  It was a rather mind altering experience to see from the inside, let me tell you.