Poll

Should magic be removed from EC and Colonies?

Yes Completely
5 (22.7%)
Greatly reduce it, but keep some around with less impact
12 (54.5%)
No, I love magic
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Under Debate: Remove magic from EC (Stable)  (Read 7207 times)

Alex333

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Remove magic from EC (Stable)
« Topic Start: May 26, 2018, 02:33:15 PM »
I am in favor of limiting what magic can do.

Completely moving fortifications and buildings is in my opinion over powered. Damaging them I think would be more balanced and even constructing new buildings wouldn't be as bad. I think maybe the whole magic system needs to be redesigned. I don't want to take away from the fun adventurers get with magic but adventurers are commoners and shouldn't be the deciding factor or a huge influence of how an entire continent ends up.

Maybe have a list of options adventurers are allowed to do with portal stones and they choose what option(s) they want to see happen. Chances of success could vary depending on what the adventurer wants to do. And/Or maybe have magic available without portal stones and only have the stones to make portals but still have limitations or options an adventurer can do. I am sure there are other systems that can be made up better than what we have now and even better than what I thought of.

Even though I have a character on the side that benefits from the most recent events on EC, I sympathize with the players now at a severe disadvantage.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.