BattleMaster > BM General Discussion

I want your BM Stories !

(1/3) > >>

Tom:
A wild idea that struck me, I've prepared a catcher and now I'm trying to see how many other people think it's a good idea:
https://github.com/tvogt/battletales

There have been several writings around BM over the years, including a few actual writers. Many people have expressed interest in writing out their character or family stories. Now you can, and it is quite easy, too.
If there's interest, I can come up with a simple instruction on how to actually do it.

Haerthorne:
Well this is something! What an interesting idea.

Do you have any particular idea about format or length? And what about the level of quality we're looking at? I'm happy to contribute something, absolutely.

Eduardo Almighty:
My english is a little terrible (just enough to play BM :P ), but I have a lot of RPs in my wiki (Serpentis Family). I would like to work something using the Serpentis family, be it with Erik (the char where I invested more time and efforts... and that cover a lot of EC northern history in the last years) or with some of the more unknown chars.

Stabbity:
I'm interested. Stuff like this can act as great advertising too. People love fluff.

Gabanus family:
Any indication how long a tale should be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version