Author Topic: Discussion on Monsters  (Read 33980 times)

daviceroy

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion on Monsters
« Reply #90: August 16, 2018, 11:35:19 PM »
I understand you holding on to Creasur on Belu. My character tried to do the same with Keffa, holding on. However it is a matter of time before the city defense is overwhelmed given the amount of rogue force out there :(

Yeah, eventually, Creasur will probably end up falling out of player control.  I don't see as a player a sustainable method of holding it.  My character, however, will try to hold it at all costs because of the legacy.

Also to help you with rogue force keep capturing your character as they do to my character. Try Evasive, then try unitless. I believe this will be fixed later too ::)

They've captured unitless and evasive.  Not sure what the percentage is of rouges being able to find an evasive character, but it's a dice throw there.  Good ideas though...

Also while I do not understand why rogue need gold before free our characters

Can't speak for other realms or regions, but when your region is hit wave after wave, you have little to no gold.  Add in missing tax day due to injury or capture and it really adds up.  Last time, the rouges wanted 100+ gold to be released.  So, it's stay in prison, lose positions, come back, and then wait for a tax day.