Author Topic: Minas Nova recruitment  (Read 6157 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Minas Nova recruitment
« Topic Start: July 02, 2018, 06:04:30 AM »
Minas Nova is a small realm at the moment, but there is room for advancement. Expect fighting. Thank you for your time.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Minas Nova recruitment
« Reply #1: July 03, 2018, 08:44:56 AM »
Minas Nova will remain a small client realm for the remainder of its miserably short life, and there is absolutely no room for advancement. Expect weeks of walking around in service to our dread masters. Thank you for your time.

I didn't want you to get in trouble for false advertising, so I fixed it for you. You're welcome.  ;D
------
qui audet vincit

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
« Reply #2: July 04, 2018, 11:10:38 AM »
Oof, thats cruel.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 13, 2018, 08:11:51 PM »
Well, Minas Nova is federated with Alara, which is at war with Perleone. And Perleone corrupted regions away from Minas Nova. And still, Minas Nova wants to remain friends with Perleone, and isn't involving itself in any wars.

So yea, I'll go with GoldPanda on this one.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #4: July 21, 2018, 05:29:44 PM »
I didn't want you to get in trouble for false advertising, so I fixed it for you. You're welcome.  ;D

Well that was rude. What is your problem?
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM »
No need to thank me. Just trying to help.  ;)

What's rude is the way Minas Nova is getting manhandled by its own allies.
------
qui audet vincit

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 22, 2018, 07:17:20 PM »
Please remain respectful.

Rule #1 of the forums:
Be respectful of other users. No insulting or derogatory behavior toward other players or forum users.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #7: July 25, 2018, 04:31:00 PM »
Please remain respectful.

Rule #1 of the forums:
Be respectful of other users. No insulting or derogatory behavior toward other players or forum users.

GoldPanda, you did not need to be rude; it isn't helpful, despite your comment. As Victor has kindly put here (and I quoted), that sort of behavior is wrong. You should know better.

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: August 07, 2018, 04:10:05 PM »
Just got kicked from the Southern Alliance by the General of Vix... lol. First challenge, first antagonist.
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: August 07, 2018, 04:26:23 PM »
Just got kicked from the Southern Alliance by the General of Vix... lol. First challenge, first antagonist.

Yea, Daddy just kicked me out too. Sad.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron