Author Topic: Question about battle alliances..  (Read 2787 times)

Blint

• Knight
    • View Profile
Question about battle alliances..
« Topic Start: August 10, 2018, 10:27:20 PM »
So on EC in the region of Nascot (No owner since its rogue) Redhaven nobles were moving through that region. Apparently so were a few of Perdan nobles. Redhaven and Perdan are at war with one another.

A battle report came in and the defenders (I think) were a handful of units of angry peasants/mobs - but reading the Battle Report it looks like Perdan and Redhaven knights fought alongside each other against the Angry Mobs despite the fact that those two realms are at war with one another..

Is this just a weird scenario and that is expected to happen since there was a "generic bad guy" (Angry Mob) that attacked? Or should something else have happened?

Just wondering..

I can attach a link to the Battle Report if it would help..

Thanks!
A good chess player plays 3 moves ahead, A great chess player plays 1 move ahead, but it's always the right move.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Question about battle alliances..
« Reply #1: August 10, 2018, 11:47:03 PM »
All realms will band together against scurrilous rogues attempting to assert themselves against the true forces of civilization.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Blint

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 11, 2018, 12:04:57 AM »
LOL. Okay, thanks!
A good chess player plays 3 moves ahead, A great chess player plays 1 move ahead, but it's always the right move.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 11, 2018, 03:15:04 AM »
Yea.

In some cases though rogues will join the attackers. Fighting alongside an undead unit is pretty funny.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron