Author Topic: NewReader/NewWriter feedback  (Read 12184 times)

Bluelake

• BM Dev Team
  • Noble Lord
  • Ta|i - Bluelake Family since 2007
    • View Profile
    • Family Tree
Re: NewReader/NewWriter feedback
« Topic Start: August 19, 2018, 12:36:51 AM »
New Writer:

• Missing the option to message "some" in any of the groups.
  • Location only has "everyone", "all nobles" and "region lord". Not allies or realm mates.
  • Is the "some" supposed to be replaced in the Conversations tab? It's unclear. Also unclear how to select many.
  • Apparently my OOC message to a random few people from my contacts list went out with char name and titles after my own in my signature.
  • Not enough information on each people to Select from in Conversations tab. Need to see titles, guild rank, some other info would be useful, maybe new columns or just added info on rank column.
  • Would like an option to show more (50-100 contacts at once), select all, unselect all, on the selection options of the Conversations tab. Ideally a select all on guild would send to everyone in guild. A select all in realm would send to everyone in realm. I don't know. There are problems like selecting advies in "all realm". However, if you give me the chance, I will only use the conversations tab. It's beautiful and amazing. Only problem with it is how many clicks to get there.
  • I can see Conversations getting pretty cluttered very quickly. Maybe offer us a way to order them or store them, or rename them?
  • Where's the in-realm message groups?

Basically, love the conversations tab.
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.