Author Topic: Under Debate: Improving World News  (Read 3710 times)

Bluelake

• BM Dev Team
  • Noble Lord
  • Ta|i - Bluelake Family since 2007
    • View Profile
    • Family Tree
Re: Improving World News
« Topic Start: August 15, 2018, 02:06:49 PM »
And how do we go about selecting those that you care about and those you don't care about?

Let me break atmosphere here and state the obvious... Player characters vs non-player characters.

Maybe the realm's judge should get a notification when a commoner from the realm is executed? I think in EC we do have the region lord getting the notification, but an advy from my realm who joined from prison (so allegiance would be maybe to my judge char?) didn't generate any warning, I only found out about it because player made a new advy and told me. I also assume that if the region changes realm, the advy doesn't, and then there's no region lord left to hear about that.

So just add one more layer of warning? You gotta say that the realm's judge personally choosing to execute a commoner already elevates the commoner above the rest, no? Or at least sends a political message?
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.