Author Topic: To all ye miserable souls  (Read 2996 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
To all ye miserable souls
« Topic Start: August 30, 2018, 01:48:58 PM »
Tired of watching all your efforts go to waste? Your achievements undone? Being relegated to capital-watch?

No more!

Join a team that knows what it's doing. A team of growth! Performance! Kick back the monsters at for breakfast, do it again for dinner! Tame the untammable! Defy the odds!

There's only one place for you to get your daily dose of glory, and deep down, you've always known it!

Join Westgard, today!

Arrows strangely get what they deserve
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: To all ye miserable souls
« Reply #1: August 30, 2018, 06:04:59 PM »
I wonder Westgard will still be fighting monsters mostly after the recent changes. For next 2 weeks for sure but once monsters stop coming then what?  ???

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 30, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »
I wonder Westgard will still be fighting monsters mostly after the recent changes. For next 2 weeks for sure but once monsters stop coming then what?  ???

We take over the world, obviously!

We'll see how we adapt to changes as the details of those get revealed, but while I'd be surprised to see us veer too far from our PvE roots, I also don't think we are a bunch to just roll of thumbs and do nothing.

A few more nobles could help justify taking a few more money regions, though, which in turn could help further buff our army. I'd love to get back to 25-30k mobile CS and break back into two armies.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 16, 2018, 07:00:53 PM »
Looking for another 7 or so nobles to form a third army. Gotta go kill all the monsters, wherever they may hide!