Author Topic: Approved: Reply to list  (Read 2040 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Approved: Reply to list
« Topic Start: September 28, 2018, 07:54:55 PM »
Please allow us to respond to the list/group instead of only the sender.  maybe i'm blind but I currently have to copy (if I want to quote), start a new message to the same list (all realm mates), paste if I want to quote and reply.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:17:55 PM by Vita »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Request: Reply to list
« Reply #1: September 28, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »
This is effectively underway with the experimental NewWriter. I just need to find the time to make one last pass through it and the NewReader to make sure they're not missing any important parts compared to the existing system.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 28, 2018, 08:03:41 PM »
YES, YES, YES PLEASE
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bluelake

• BM Dev Team
  • Noble Lord
  • Ta|i - Bluelake Family since 2007
    • View Profile
    • Family Tree
« Reply #3: October 04, 2018, 02:27:56 PM »
This is effectively underway with the experimental NewWriter. I just need to find the time to make one last pass through it and the NewReader to make sure they're not missing any important parts compared to the existing system.

Tim, it wasn't clear if with the new reader I can still see *all* messages in one screen, and only after choose to see messages separated under categories.

I need me my backups, send and received all on the same screen ;)
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 04, 2018, 02:38:55 PM »
Tim, it wasn't clear if with the new reader I can still see *all* messages in one screen, and only after choose to see messages separated under categories.

OK, thanks. I've still got your feedback from before flagged to work on, too.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan