Author Topic: Rejected: Remove adventurers from the game  (Read 19228 times)

Witch-king

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Remove adventurers from the game
« Topic Start: September 08, 2018, 07:09:19 PM »
I would like to state that prior to the event Daishi declared the new state religion of Bara’Khur as evil.

Also there were quite some first messages going around that the Mordok cult would bring war upon Bara’Khur.

Now the essence of a covered operation or a sneak attack is that you have the surprise moment on your side.

How many times have wars been declared shortly before then changes or other similar situations to catch someone off guard...many times that has been the case in this game.

I do not see this operation as an exception from that point of view.

Someone angered someone else and should have been more prepared.
You don’t go all out and say we sacrifice you all to Mordok and think that he will stay unharmed.

Funnily, Angmar had already used large scale scroll stacks against Gotland back then in the war in surprise attacks and nobody complained back then.
Also with commoners.
Why wasn’t something done back then already?
Because nobody complained? Because we played maybe along and solved it ICly?
I remember both sides enjoying greatly this war.

Again, as I said in the other topic, I am fine if it was indeed a bug but then protect also those who thought it was legitimate game mech. Everything should be reversed priori to the bug.
Or nothing should have been done since when other bugs get solved we still have to play around the bugs.
That is at least often the recommendation...”sorry for the inconvenience, play around it...”