Author Topic: Rejected: Remove adventurers from the game  (Read 18777 times)

PolarRaven

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Remove adventurers from the game
« Reply #30: September 11, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »
Sorry, I am/was not sure how to specify who and when the quote is from.  (just noticed my quotes were different from most).
Oh, just got it.  ;D

Think of how commoners should be treated, and then try to reconcile that with nobles giving a handful of them dozens of scrolls to go blast another realm from existence.

How commoners should be treated and played has little to do with how they actually are.

Well, for starters, commoners do not need nobles to give them scrolls.  It is commoners that bring most scrolls into the game.
I admit that I have often treated commoners with a little respect, but then, I have never beaten my horse either. 
Commoners are where most UI's and scrolls come from, commoners are the only ones that can have IU's repaired, etc.
Like my horse, they have their uses.

It is my opinion that a horse should be treated well so long as he is performing his desired function.  When his usefulness to me ends, it is time to "retire" him and get a new one.

Is it the fault of the horse when I gather 100 together and train them for war against an enemy that is not prepared to deal with a cavalry charge?