Author Topic: Rejected: Remove adventurers from the game  (Read 19017 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Remove adventurers from the game
« Reply #45: September 13, 2018, 07:10:58 AM »
And I will reiterate.

The Emperor of Wudenkin joined a religion that specifically calls for the sacrifice of humans to the Daimons.  The idea that such a declaration of war against all of humanity would not be answered is ridiculous.

If you wish to lie down with Daimons, the single religion with the longest history of fighting Daimons will take notice.  Especially when there's a certain, rather aggressive, magically-endowed, guild that happens to have been formed by rather active members of the church to deal with perceived threats to the church and humanity.  They appear to have been on to your game long before I was.  Months I think you said this religion was welcome in Wudenkin.

They decided it was time to act and brought out the hammers of gods in one of the better IC acts of total war that I've seen in a while.

Of course they told the Elders of Daishi about your temples first.  And then my character sent one of her agents to see if the reports were true.  They were, as she reported to the church.  And then Yao Ling made her declaration throughout the halls of Daishi that the religion of Mordoc was evil for worshiping a Daimon and that their temples and influence should be removed from these lands.

The attack came after that as I remember things.

Wudenkin made itself a serious threat when it seemingly welcomed a Daimon-worshiping religion into its fold.

You can shout until you're blue in the face that this happened without any declaration or warning, or via OOC gaming the system, but it does not change the truth of the matter.

Human realms who lie down with Daimons do not get good treatment from other human realms.

Period.

End of Line.