Author Topic: Rejected: Remove adventurers from the game  (Read 18752 times)

Witch-king

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Remove adventurers from the game
« Reply #45: September 13, 2018, 07:12:04 AM »
So we all don’t forget to think ahead...

I want to remark that the two advies that were killed due to the GM intervening are still dead and I would expect a statement on this from the GM and what they will do so the affected players and how in general the players will be granted the safety to know that they can continue playing this game without their chars being suddenly killed due to a non-previously announced one-sided GM intervention.
My suggestion is to simply revive the two advies.

And to Chenier/Bronnen...if Angmar would have wished we could have sent also our nobles with our teleportation scrolls there and would have done exactly the same to you. We didn’t as we have to fight a threat called rogues in BT. But we could have done it without you noticing anything.

In fact yesterday one Angmar noble did this in order to look for the corpse of Khamul and use a Scroll of Healing but he did not find him. But he could have also blasted again 1-2 of you with Accident scrolls away if we wanted this. You would have again noticed things before they were too late. The Witch-king decided otherwise and you have IC no idea that we were there or should have received at least a magical message.

And before you start again with your sudden IC whataboutism that “why should a noble do this to heal an advy”, let me say that to nobles a dead advy who theoretically still should have a dozen Daimon banishment scrolls on him is very precious. To me as player who played him for a long time he is precious as char, and definitely no alt. You insinuating all the time otherwise and this is honestly just poor gaming and I suggest you drop it, you just harm your own reputation here.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:18:34 AM by Witch-king »