Author Topic: Adventurers No Longer Using Scrolls - Discussion  (Read 13737 times)

Jored

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurers No Longer Using Scrolls - Discussion
« Reply #15: September 08, 2018, 07:55:13 PM »
With all respect, first you torture, then you execute.

I have never had need to torture anyone in the game, i did not know that was how the mechanics worked. This was also the first time i have ever executed anyone. Those Militia was Peasant militia drafted today to try and fix the situation you placed us in. I was told to torture first but i didnt realize there was an actual point to doing it, i just thought of it as a dishonorable thing to do, so i skipped it.

Citizen Defense Force Formed
The Emperor has issued a draft, calling all citizens of the realm to join the citizen militia as a last, desperate means of defense against the invaders.

Forming 35 units with a total of 43379 combat strength, 7967 volunteers show up in Wudenkin. Production in the region falls 13 %. Those remaining in their homes grow depressed about their fates. The militia run independent through the region.

Josiah loses 7 points of prestige for showing this weakness.

I am not going to respond anymore, i'll see if it is still worth playing or just pause.  Congratulations you have got what you wanted, total and complete victory. Well done
Rand Gardarr/Tam Gardarr/Veronica Gardarr
Highmarch/Bara'Khur/Luria Nova