Author Topic: Adventurers No Longer Using Scrolls - Discussion  (Read 13740 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurers No Longer Using Scrolls - Discussion
« Reply #15: September 09, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
Bronnen - I agree with you on accident messages being bugged screwing you over. And since consequences were this dire there ought to be some sort of intervention, because noone can say if all that would've happened if it weren't for this bug. Perhaps you would arrest those advies in time.

As for the horde - it wasn't summoned. Most of it happened to be around.

As for using advies in this way and trusting them with such power... well I guess nobles use commoners to do their bidding all the time. I agree however that trusting them exclusively with something like that and not sending even one noble to keep them in check should come back to bite them in the ass.

I guess it's mainly fault of isolation and lack of interaction. It was a big endeavor, normally you should catch wind of it before it happened.

It's just that BM design does not fit it's current playerbase. Especially on BT. And we're all screwed by this but I am certain that taking away from people is only going to make this worse.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)