Author Topic: Adventurers No Longer Using Scrolls - Discussion  (Read 13517 times)

Witch-king

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurers No Longer Using Scrolls - Discussion
« Reply #30: September 10, 2018, 05:17:27 PM »
Right, which basically all belong the players who also have nobles in Angmar. Totally independant. They just spawned in whatever realms they spawned in, and then decided to go to Angmar specifically, because they are completely independent and had a completely independent urge to go join the player's other noble characters. The only advy I'm aware of that was involved, but that didn't have a noble in Angmar, was one who belonged to a player who is known to collaborate with the rest of these players everywhere else.

No, bull on "independant chars with their own free will". We got rid of 2 nobles per continent because one tended to just be a drone and most players would use them as a unit. But those days are not gone. People do the exact same thing with adventurers now. Using them as weapons of war for their noble character's realm. Advies are the new alts.

You are more bitter than my Witch-king could ever be - and oh boy he can be bitter.

I do not think insinuations and OOC attacks like these on other players will bring us forward in this.

I want to publically thank Vita for his sincere reply that I received via Abjur as OOC message I game.

But as Stabbity says,  I still think that the executed chars Khamul and Giovanni should be revived in order to balance the effects of the GM intervention.

The rest is history for me as wise men say...