Author Topic: Lemon Fame 3  (Read 60941 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Lemon Fame 3
« Reply #30: October 19, 2018, 03:57:23 PM »
Thanks! You guys rock!

I have been scouring the Wiki, finding pages with Legendary Heros in the fame boxes, and recording their hon/pres. I have found a few interesting things:

• There is a fair amount of people who do not understand how Fame Points work.
  • There are SO MANY family pages whose accounts have been deleted. Over and over I found a family with a Legendary fame panel, only to find their family no longer exists and I couldn't verify the hon/pres.
  • I stumbled onto a Wiki page called Careful Research. Either it was made by Mercer or Twinblade, but both of those families seem to be gone. Anyways, he had linked the family history from one of my characters from my very first account which got deleted. I never knew the ID code so I couldn't see it, so finding that was an awesome treat and a great blast from the past!! So if either of those guys have new accounts and see this, thanks a ton!!!

Since Anaris and Vita have given us the nod, I am going to cease my search. I have to admit, I am pretty discouraged by the lack of solid evidence to go off of anyways. However, my findings definitely lined up pretty well with Lefanis. So far I have found 7 nobles who the player is completely convinced they got the Fame Points for Legendary. The lowest prestige I found was 26, and the lowest honour was 103.

I have to admit, I am pretty curious about the "moderately complex formula", but to find that out for sure I assume I would need to spend a few years learning how to code and then offer up my services as a developer and work my way up to being granted access to see those features, so I think I will settle for the 25/100 approximation!

Legendary is when fame => 100, where fame = prestige + 0.25 x honor

Random numbers, just an idea of what it could possibly look like?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron