Author Topic: Heroic question  (Read 4969 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Heroic question
« Topic Start: October 08, 2018, 06:18:56 PM »
Is there anyway to change your class FROM hero once its been adopted?

Backstory: So I was playing around with my infiltrator, got captured, and was worried when i couldn't bust out. Then I remembered that heros can bust out of jail, so I was looking at the class and clicked it, thinking for whatever reason that I could do a hero/infil. My thinking was to create a zorro-like character, a vigilante. Long story short, I was wrong. i'm now stuck with a hero that I didn't want and would change if I could as I put a lot of time and energy into infil training. So I waited for a few weeks attempting to change class. the button is still there for a hero, and you can still select it, but nothing happens, and if you try to change your class again, you get a message saying that you've already tried and you're basically locked out from the menu for another week.  :-\

I get why hero is supposed to be a difficult class to change out of, but does "difficult" in this context really mean "not at all possible?" Do I have to make a special request or is there any existing avenue to walkback my mistake?

"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"