Author Topic: Abusive Players?  (Read 13881 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Abusive Players?
« Reply #30: October 20, 2018, 11:13:23 PM »
Wrong. What Delvin said was if a bunch of people switched to priests for this sole purpose, it would be abuse.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: October 21, 2018, 12:56:19 AM »
Wrong. What Delvin said was if a bunch of people switched to priests for this sole purpose, it would be abuse.

And that's pretty much would would have been required to amass the same number of priests as they had advies, so your distinction is moot.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: October 21, 2018, 08:01:13 AM »
I don't know about that. I was under the understanding that it was five Advies, no? The SOS alone fluctuates between 3 and 5 priests at any given time. It would have been possible to recruit career priests from several realms.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: October 21, 2018, 03:30:10 PM »
Also made moot by the repetition, again and again, that pretty much all players of BK said they'd have been fine with it done by priests instead of advies.

Note that the feature request I made following this event wasn't the removal of magic (though I don't like magic much), but the removal of adventurers. I never expected it to be accepted, but the fact it was adventurers were always at the core of why so many of us were so angry with this.

This discussion isn't moving anywhere since it was first had when the events first took place.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: October 21, 2018, 03:48:59 PM »
This discussion isn't moving anywhere since it was first had when the events first took place.

I agree with this statement. It is a done issue. I am going to focus my energies on something else.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.