Author Topic: The Daimonomicon  (Read 10100 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
The Daimonomicon
« Topic Start: October 15, 2018, 08:54:44 PM »
Hi folks,

Before Rania was wounded in the recent cross-island VIOLET CALAMITY RP, she was given a glimpse into the Netherworld that inspired her to assemble all known knowledge of daimons and their history with man into one compendium, aptly titled the Daimonomicon.

What I've assembled thus far has been canvased from across the entire wikispace, with some addendum here and there by myself as well as some input from Anaris and Vita. RP wise, this will be reflected as scouring many libraries for information in order to furnish this "book" with detailed descriptions of persons and events. I wouldn't say its near finished yet, however. Lot's of inforamtion is missing, so I am posting here in hopes that y'all will take a look and help me identify and add the missing pieces. It is my hope that this tome will become a touchstone for any player/character wishing to study the greatest foes of Battlemaster. There are still many questions left unanswered and many details that, thus far, remain lost to time.

Thanks in advance!

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Heralds_of_Obeah/The_Daimonomicon

"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"