Author Topic: Targeted Disrupt Travel  (Read 1474 times)

Matthew Potter

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Targeted Disrupt Travel
« Topic Start: January 06, 2019, 08:54:38 PM »
Hi all,

After my recent attempts of using different infiltration features, I found that disrupt travel is most certainly the most clunky of them all in relation to how it can be effectively used.

I believe it can be improved to allow it to be more tactical and allow Infiltrators to perform a better role. Considering the risks and debuff's you suffer as an infiltrator, I believe that the Infiltrator should gain the ability to Target a specific noble and disrupt their travel either entering the region or even maybe a battle and preventing them reaching a specific formation if that was possible coding wise.

I believe there would be greater effectiveness by allowing this as it might prevent someone leaving an area (which i would suggest maybe it could knock them out of travelling to allow them to be captured through an evasion failure)

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Targeted Disrupt Travel
« Reply #1: January 06, 2019, 10:56:37 PM »
probaby due to the delayed arrival? Ever since that got implemented, I haven't really seen people use disrupt travel much.

Maybe instead of disrupting travel, maybe send people who were moving to the region back?

I don't really see infiltrators getting any update since they are planning to be reworked completely.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Targeted Disrupt Travel
« Reply #2: January 08, 2019, 08:29:45 PM »
probaby due to the delayed arrival? Ever since that got implemented, I haven't really seen people use disrupt travel much.

Maybe instead of disrupting travel, maybe send people who were moving to the region back?

I don't really see infiltrators getting any update since they are planning to be reworked completely.

Well looting the roads got removed from testing.

On stable, we've done it a few times, but it's really rare you want to do that, honestly.

As for disrupting the roads specifically, well, it's extra rare that you want to hike travel times AND have an infil on hand. Plus I think that action requires the infil to actually travel? So impractical and added risk, especially since now many lead units.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron