Author Topic: Colonial Master!  (Read 22258 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Colonial Master!
« Reply #30: November 07, 2018, 10:20:30 AM »
Even with distance in place, on Colonies island, Lukon(include current Portion lands), Oritolon and Outer Tilog basically rule over the island. We understood that better than Tom reset whole Colonies island, we players reset ourselves pretty much.

Then the Colonial Senate stuff happen where we:

-create a few new realms(one realm one city)
-giving Assassins realm monopoly over infiltrators(While trying so hard not to break game rule where you cannot force people to change to other classes from infiltrators. As Oritolon Ruler at that time I even allowed an infiltrator by the name of Himoura who likes to play infiltrators so much, he ended up visit all Assassins realm infiltrators and wounded them all. Good times)

Colonies island has long distance war going on between Aren/Halycon/Oritolon versus Outer Tilog/Giblot. As current Army Marshal of Oritolon, I can attest that I did not even use Mercenary setting as we go from Oritolon city down central south all the way to Outer Tilog lands(Hilly Holes?) to fight battles.

As I understand this request, so next time Oritolon army can travel all the way to Giblot city, maybe plunder the northland of Outer Tilog lands while troop leaders pay little to no gold for not-even-Mercenary setting? Do please correct me if I am wrong.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)