Author Topic: Serious Question: What is with the crybaby mentality?  (Read 7444 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
@Gildre

I 100% agree with you about everything. I just never brought it up myself because I've learnt my lesson the last time around - stuff's getting pretty damn toxic pretty quickly when you go to discuss stuff OOC (ie on the forums).

Battlemaster was never supposed to be Player vs Player but rather Character vs Character. Playing as if with a bunch of friends is one of the first rules of BM that is communicated to new players. And yet people still do !@#$ty things, carry grudges, bring IC stuff OOC or OOC stuff IC, form cliques and circles, keep track of people they like and dislike (as people and players, not as the characters they play).

I still find plenty of really good players, players I really enjoy playing with and that keeps me around. But the vicious, whiny assbutt factor is certainly annoying.

Oh and accusing Gildre of powergaming is like accusing eunuch of promiscuity. Unless done for comedic reasons it's absurdly dumb. Hang in there bro.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)