Author Topic: Serious Question: What is with the crybaby mentality?  (Read 7375 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
The behavior you are defending has been condemned not only by players, but by the dev team. Sometimes, it's easy to get carried away, doesn't mean everyone else is wrong. Just because it wasn't your intent to juice the game out of every advantage you could, doesn't mean you didn't go too far in this particular case.

I don't think the "crybaby" mentality is any worse nowadays. Heck, I consider it much, much less prevalent than it used to be. Players gridlocking themselves and then asking for special privileges to screw over other players in order to overcome the gridlocks they were the sole responsible for used to be commonplace. Remember how the astrocracies, after completing their hugfest up north, would constantly beg for less restrictions in order to be able to spread the hugfest to the rest of the continent?

That said, perhaps ironically, I will agree with you that realms should be easier to kill. I do feel it makes war mostly pointless when human armies can basically never kill another human realm anymore. However, the line is drawn there: human realms should be killable by human armies. Not adventurers.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron