Author Topic: the rise of the cult of Bloodmoon...  (Read 6761 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: the rise of the cult of Bloodmoon...
« Topic Start: November 01, 2018, 05:59:57 PM »
Interesting. I've been working on building a character, well more like family, out of a variant of the Bloodmoon Fruit and the cult. Without "spoiling" the entire backstory I have planned: it involves a character of my previous family, Perotin, planting this variant of the fruit in different places. One of those places is Mt. Black Nastrond which is close to your character from my understanding. Which brings me to the point of my reply, if you want a place to find the Bloodmoon fruit and haven't already created a story/location, then feel free to loosely connect our two story-lines in this way. It would not be illogical for Perotin to have brought the normal Bloodmoon fruit with him and possibly planted it.

We are roleplaying that we found a single bush on the cliffs of the Storms keep, you can find a variant of it or a weaker version that comes from the tomb isles because some does exist there, it was the ones grown at the storms keep that were the more powerful hybrid, anything you want to do or add is welcome as I find it interesting to still see interest in that line of roleplay after all these years.
We live lives in beautiful lies...