Author Topic: Battle Report Unit Highlighting  (Read 2612 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Battle Report Unit Highlighting
« Topic Start: November 21, 2018, 03:38:08 PM »
The bug is fixed, but I still don't get my unit highlighted in battle reports. Does anyone else have the same?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Report Unit Highlighting
« Reply #1: November 21, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »
Can you please post the realm and time of a recent battle you observed this in (since the bug was fixed; it was not, unfortunately, something I could easily fix retroactively), and the full name of your character involved in the battle?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 21, 2018, 03:51:09 PM »
Sirion; Battle in Brive at the sunrise turn change today (about 9 hours 35 minutes ago at the time of writing this); Thomas Foxglove; unit, The Scarlet Sentinels.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 21, 2018, 03:57:31 PM »
Sirion; Battle in Brive at the sunrise turn change today (about 9 hours 35 minutes ago at the time of writing this); Thomas Foxglove; unit, The Scarlet Sentinels.

Thanks, I'll take a look.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 21, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
Please check your Options (accessible from the left navbar when on your Family page). You should see options for highlighting there...and you should see that none of them are actually selected. ;D
Timothy Collett

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: November 22, 2018, 02:18:26 AM »
Ah, that explains it! Thanks, Anaris.

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 22, 2018, 08:18:19 AM »
This works now btw.