Author Topic: The So Called Prophet Severina  (Read 9660 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The So Called Prophet Severina
« Topic Start: November 25, 2018, 02:45:20 AM »
With all due Respect, Church of Aaron is a small hollow religion that has a few followers in a few realms, but I don't see anyone there making any sacrifice for the religion. Almost no one there ever replies to any "to faith" messages.

Also, the old church has a few rabble rousers, like Turin. He's not very good at stamping out heresy or picking the right sides (you'll notice he's in Tol Goldora now), but he can still get the official view status changed to evil. ;)

That said, I have no stake in any of this. Good luck, and great if you pull it off. I just wouldn't evaluate your odds as being very high.

Ten members seems to be pretty average size for a religion and CoA is still rather new. Sigurd's execution was pretty widely reported on. I think that's a decent start when Trinitism was trying to box me in at every corner. Plus CoA is supposed to work in tandem with four other religions which I'm still trying to find people to found.

That's just the thing, Turin is a thorn in a lot of people's side and yet no one's actively tried to just brand him a heretic supporting a false prophet and get him kicked out. In fact he's even said he'll willingly leave if the Elders vote not to acknowledge Severina. I think people's present ambivalence to the idea of Severina is predictive to the ambivalence they'll show once she becomes an actual character.

Also please note I play Turin as being very principled. If he thinks Tol Goldora and it's faithful tyrant is being unfairly persecuted he'll support them regardless of which side looks like it's gonna win.