Author Topic: Game Manual Questions  (Read 2517 times)

Abstract

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Game Manual Questions
« Topic Start: November 29, 2018, 03:58:15 PM »
A list of questions for updating the game manual on the wiki. While I do know a good amount about the game almost everything I know was learned through the wiki back when I first played the game. Due to this and not knowing all the changes through the years, I will likely have a good number of questions. I will ask on discord if something comes up while editing but will not tag anyone. Instead if the question remains unanswered I will update this forum post. This will prevent a lot of tagging and let people answer when they get the time. As questions are answered I will edit this post with the answer and who gave it. That way people don't have to go through the entire thread to find out if it was answered. When I add questions I will add them to this top post and post a reply with the new questions. Hopefully this will make it easier on everyone else.

Questions:

Fines:

1) Amounts that can be set? (currently have, multiples of 25: 25, 50, 75, 100, etc.)

Quote from: Vita
The increments increase by 25 up to 100, 50 up to 500, 100 up to 1000, 200 up to 3k, 500 after
The max fine allowed is one third of the realm's income
you cant be fined again if you have an outstanding fine

2) Way of paying? (I assume there is an option that shows up in actions, other than that it is deducted from taxes [including all tax income], can be avoided by leaving realm.)
3) What actions are unavailable when you have outstanding fine? (currently just have "many realm functions are unavailable")

Bans and Exile:

As far as I am aware the wiki is currently accurate but confirmation would be appreciated. Along with any details that may not be present.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Judicial

Priests can also be banned if they are auto-caught trying to do trouble.

Maybe clarify that people who are arrested not doing anything in particular cannot be banned. For example, caught by patrols while travelling or arrested by a noble (priest/advy). They need to be caught red-handed doing something bad.

Wounds:

1) From my understanding there are five levels of wounds: light, normal, serious, critical, near death. Is this correct?
2) What are the effects of wounds and when do they take place based on the level of wound? (I have some knowledge on the effects but not on which level.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:21:50 PM by Abstract Logic »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Game Manual Questions
« Reply #1: November 29, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »
From 100 on, it's by leaps of 50, up to a max of 400.

I don't remember how they are paid. I haven't been fined in... wow... so many years. Maybe a decade.

Also, you could add that when in prison, the judge can take your unique items.

Priests can also be banned if they are auto-caught trying to do trouble.

Maybe clarify that people who are arrested not doing anything in particular cannot be banned. For example, caught by patrols while travelling or arrested by a noble (priest/advy). They need to be caught red-handed doing something bad.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Game Manual Questions
« Reply #2: November 29, 2018, 11:41:38 PM »
...the judge can take your unique items.

...but the judge must be present in his capital to do so.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd