Author Topic: Shameless Astrum Recruitment Thread  (Read 18884 times)

Alex333

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Astrum Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15: December 18, 2018, 08:10:24 PM »
Sorry to say this but nobody in Astrum really liked Antigone. That's probably why Nosferatus had a bad experience. You are correct that it's been a while since Astrum did some looting but we would like to do more.

Medron didn't create this post so that everyone could point out the flaws of the past. He made this post to point out what's happening now. Nobody has to come back but maybe those new to Astrum would be curious enough to try it and form their own opinions.

I can think of a couple global events over the years that never happen because other events superseded them, most notably a war between Astrum and Arnor. The week it was going to happen was the week of the second monster invasion and that discouraged a couple players enough to leave the game because they worked so hard for that war.

Here's something Astrum has over all the other realms: The time I was ruler, Astrum was in more wars than any other realm during that whole time (7 or 8 ), and we won all of them (Thanks for the couple wins Zakky;)). The wars against Morek, Avernus, Luria Boreal, Westfold, Sol, and Swordfell had a lot of participation and blew up the Sanguis Astroism message channels. Wars in other realms don't happen as frequently.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.