Author Topic: Shameless Astrum Recruitment Thread  (Read 18689 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless Astrum Recruitment Thread
« Reply #30: December 20, 2018, 04:52:33 PM »
The point of this whole thread is to recruit to fix these issues.

Which is a great thing. Realms need to be able to change and reinvent themselves. The point of the various recruitment threads on the forum should be for people to point out what they think is good about their realms, but also to be able to say how they think they could improve things. Some realms have a good vibe going that helps them to keep their players amused and entertained. For others, an injection of fresh blood or ideas can create new life in a stale realm. I should point out that I don't know whether Astrum is a stale realm or a lively one, but there's always room for improvement either way.

People being honest about the failings in their own realms, how they'd like to improve things, and trying recruit other players to help them make their realms lively isn't a bad thing. People should channel more positivity when players try to do that rather than the negative comments that I see in a few recruitment threads. People trying to make their realm as entertaining as possible is good for the game and those who try to do that need to be supported and encouraged.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:22:47 PM by Foxglove »