Author Topic: Unique items random names to include religions  (Read 2476 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Folks have insisted on not adhering to a standard religious bame format which makes formatting unique item names difficult. Also, delvin and I aren't in 100% unity on endorsing religions. Perhaps after a religious overhaul, it can be considered. That said, there are some subtler religious references in some of the unique item names already.
Can you expand on that a bit, Vita? As a player with a priest, I feel like this would affect my game for the better!
  • Name Format - Is there a conversation for this on the forums that you can direct me to? i'd love to participate. my perspective is taht what can be used should be used. By this I mean that any religion that does have a collective noun. As an example, I see how THE SHADOWS probably doesn't but the Astroists certainly do. Couldn't we just make a list of the ones that have a collective noun?
  • What do you mean by "endorsing religion?" Or is religion-topics not a high priority at this time?
  • A religious overhaul, you say? Intriguing...does that mean there is new development planned or are you saying you simply think the current system should be revisited?
Thanks!
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"