BattleMaster > Roleplaying

The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi

(1/11) > >>

JeVondair:

Herein follows the tale of a son of D'Hara and a Daimoness of the Zuma...

Roleplay from Asriel
Message sent to everyone in Paisly (4 recipients) - 1 day, 17 hours, 37 minutes ago
Asriel perched on top of the guard tower. The scent of fresh cooked food wafted up and into his nostrils. His stomach grumbled but he had a far more interesting spectacle which lay before him. Far down below were the vague shadows of two human nobleborn and one creature he highly disliked.

The smell of the Zuma caused him to sneeze and today his head felt very heavy. Yet he kept his eyes peeled and perked his ears up, catching the drift of their conversation through broken sentences. He had become adept at doing this - people watching was his favorite. He never knew what juicy information his large ears would capture.

The creature was apparently also adept at convincing his race of mankind to bend to their will. If he had arrived any later he wouldn't have caught onto the creature's invitation to D'Hara itself - exactly where Asriel had just fled from.

As the two nobleborn spoke to the creature, Asriel pondered what lay in store for Dwilight...

JeVondair:

Roleplaying Event
Message sent to everyone in the vicinity of Paisly (9 recipients) - 4 days, 13 hours, 33 minutes ago
On one of the rare ships to come from the West, a madman falls onto the docks of Port Raviel mumbling incoherently in both common words and those man was not meant to know.

Of the sounds streaming from him, a few can be understood:

Zuma,

D'Hara,

Inspection.

Yh'gh'th

JeVondair:
Roleplaying Event
Message sent to everyone in the vicinity of Paisly (6 recipients) - 5 days, 18 hours, 19 minutes ago
As an unnatural fog sets in on the streets and surroundings of Paisly, reports slowly trickle out from the few souls still living in the area that a humanoid beast, with antlers of a deer, scales of a fish, claws of an eagle, and the tail of a lizard, is now stalking the desolate streets.
Yh'gh'th

JeVondair:

Report from Pawl Paxwax
Message sent to all nobles of D'Hara (14 recipients) - 4 days, 6 hours, 50 minutes ago
Fellow nobles,

I have received reports from the docks that today a dying man landed our shores, madly speaking a few words regarding Zuma and an inspection on D'Hara.

As per the talks I had with the Zuma lord in Nightmarch, such a topic has been discussed. What we agreed together was that before the Zuma would have full faith in D'Hara, leading to the signing of a Peace treaty, they would first want to inspect it first, from the vicinity of Paisly. Probably one of the Daimon lords has reached Paisly and that is why we are heaving these reports of strange things happening there.
Therefor I advise that we wait a bit until we conduct other attacks on Paisly.

Sir Kyryn Kye, if you do meet the Zuma on your travel to Paisly, please be polite and do not engage them, as they have been peaceful for now with the humans.
My clear intention is to have a Peace treaty with them, so we don't want to put such a thing at risk.

United we are strong,

Pawl Paxwax
Dragon King of D'Hara

JeVondair:

Letter from Kyryn Kye JeVondair
Message sent to all nobles of D'Hara (14 recipients) - 4 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes ago
Your Majesty,

I am in Port Raviel with a few trusted bodyguards. I'll proceed to Paisley and ply my skills among what people remain. Surely they will have some knowledge to offer the Dragon Crown.

Signed,

Sir Kyryn Kye JeVondair
Knight of Port Nebel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version