Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20501 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye
« Reply #15: February 13, 2019, 06:00:38 PM »

Roleplay from Kyryn Kye JeVondair
Message sent to everyone in Paisly (4 recipients) - 1 day, 21 hours, 48 minutes ago
A moment passed as both man and daimonn sized him up. Kharyn, a trained diplomat, whethered their appraisal evenly and returned the gesture in kind, sparing but a moment on the human knight to instead regard the daimoness. She, if indeed "she" even had a gender, was unlike anything he had ever seen before. It was fascinating, he thought now, to hear a voice of any kind coming from a creature so exotic as to appear bestial. Nevertheless, he recovered swiftly enough, and then he recovered two envelopes, one green and one red, from his inner-vest pocket, flashing them between thumb and forefinger.

"Sir Miralion of Raviel I presume?" He said without taking his eyes from the Zuma. "The Lord General has commanded your return home. Your orders have just arrived." He waggled the appropriate red envelope. "It is never wise to keep a Kinsey waiting..."

"And this one-" he continued, speaking now to the Zuma as he flipped his wrist to display the green envelope, "-this is a letter of invitation from His Majesty. I am aware of the contents, though I have not read it, and the seal remains unbroken."

Kyryn waited then for the Zuma to speak. She hadn't, after all, invited him to approach and Kyryn, unflappable though he appeared (or at least hoped he did) was not at all immune to the fear-inspiring presence of the envoy of Yh'gh'th.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"