Author Topic: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye and Kyomi  (Read 20464 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: The Curious Case of Kyryn Kye
« Reply #15: February 13, 2019, 06:06:50 PM »

Roleplay from Yh'gh'th
Message sent to everyone in Paisly (4 recipients) - 1 day, 18 hours ago
The one named 'Kyryn Kye JeVondair' announced himself, then displayed his respect, and then proceeded to argue? debate? No... bicker, mostly likely, with the overly enthusiastic one, before offering a missive, and bickering some more.

Kyomi, for her part, grabbed the envelope between two of her forward claws of her right hand, though it seemed to simply stop existing once it left the hand of Kyryn.

She watched the back and forth for a moment before simply walking towards the port. "Your sovereign has invited me to his court, and warned me of you both. At his behest, I shall not judge you too harshly. Come, before this land of ghosts keeps us longer."

A couple steps further, it dawned on her. Perhaps they were lovers. She was pretty sure they were both male, but a secret tryst alone in an abandoned city, it wasn't the oddest thing she'd heard of. This could be how things start for them. The thought would probably keep her amused until Port Raviel.

"Tell me," she spoke without warning, a very sly look on her face as she said it, though she looked at neither in particular, "have either of you ever considered, each other?"
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"